Recent News & Hot Topics
BMC Increases Global SaaS Delivery With AWS
View printer-friendly version
BMC increases availability of BMC Helix with expanded AWS availability zones
HOUSTON – November 10, 2020 – BMC, a global leader celebrating 40 years of delivering software solutions for the Autonomous Digital Enterprise, announced that BMC Helix, an industry leading enterprise service and operations management suite of solutions, is now available on five additional AWS data centers - Canada, Germany, Brazil, South Africa, and Australia - to support every organization's journey to becoming an Autonomous Digital Enterprise.
AWS data centers enable BMC customers to meet stringent security requirements and address critical local compliance regulations. AWS data centers also have extensive network availability, offer low latency, low packet loss, and high network quality. As global customers increasingly adopt SaaS solutions, local specifications on performance, security, and reliability are critical for their organization's success.
"The expanded availability of BMC Helix solutions on AWS data centers enables customers to implement predictive IT service management secure and reliable cloud platform," says Ali Siddiqui, Chief Product Officer at BMC. "Our customers need innovative solutions that reduce risks during digital transformations, and above all else, solutions that help them address data compliance and local regulations."
Discussions on How to Facilitate Digital Transformation
The AWS Global Cloud Infrastructure is a secure, extensive, and reliable cloud platform. To prepare organizations worldwide for the integration of the BMC Helix solutions within the AWS Global Cloud Infrastructure, BMC and AWS will host a series of webinars to discuss the following topics:
- Why updating service management matters to companies looking to digitally advance their organization
- Security, reliability, and compliance
- Digital evolution and the impact of cloud migrations
- How BMC integrations with AWS are providing a transcendent customer experience
Webinar details can be found at the websites below:
- Canada: On-demand recording available
- South Africa: On-demand recording available
- Brazil: 11am Brazil GMT – Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2020
- Germany: 10am CEST – Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2020
- Australia/New Zealand: 1pm AEDST - Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2020
- BMC is a bronze level sponsor at AWS re:Invent from November 30 to December 18, 2020, visit here
- From IT to lines of business, learn how to run and reinvent service and operations with BMC Helix solutions at www.bmc.com/helix
- Explore more BMC-AWS innovations here
- Discover what it takes to be an Autonomous Digital Enterprise at www.bmc.com/ade
AWS, "Global Infrastructure: The most secure, extensive and reliable global cloud infrastructure for all applications," https://aws.amazon.com/about-aws/global-infrastructure/.
From core to cloud to edge, BMC continues to build on a 40-year heritage of shaping digital transformation for organizations around the world. We deliver the software and services innovations that help over 10,000 global customers, including 84% of the Forbes Global 100, thrive in their ongoing evolution to an Autonomous Digital Enterprise.
BMC, BMC Software, the BMC logo, and other BMC marks are the exclusive properties of BMC Software, Inc. and are registered or may be registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office or in other countries. ©Copyright 2020 BMC Software, Inc.
BMC—Run and Reinvent